Herbed Potato Wedges
Spicy herbed potato wedges loaded with lots of herbs is perfect to serve with Thanksgiving dinner.
The potato wedges are a perfect appetizer or side dish when served with a delicious dip or spread. And what can be better than spicy herbed potato wedges which are baked until crisp and coated with lots of herbs and paprika?
Do not forget to makes the roasted vegetable quinoa bowls along with these spicy herbed potato wedges this Thanksgiving and please your vegetarian friends.
Blogging Marathon#82 Week3/Day2
Theme– Thanksgiving Recipes
Dish-Herbed Potato Wedges
Spicy baked potato loaded with lots of herbs are perfect to serve with Thanksgiving dinner.
- 2 lb rooster potatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon above spice mix
- Wash and scrub the potatoes a couple of times.
- Dry with a kitchen towel and cut wedges lengthwise.
- In a small mixing bowl add all the ingredients to mix together.
- Grease a baking tray with olive oil.
- Rub the potatoes with the herb mixture and arrange on the baking tray in single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 35 minutes rotating the tray in between.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
- Mix a teaspoon of herb mixture in sour cream and stir to combine.
- Serve with potato wedges.
Adjust the spices as per your taste buds.
Pin it for Later
These potatoes are so addictive and you will try it again and again.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM#82