Grilled Vegetables Tacos
Grilled vegetable tacos have a spicy and delicious combination of smoky grilled vegetables, spicy refried beans, juicy salsa and creamy guacamole and what not. Seriously too good to resist a single bite.
This is the final dish for Grilled Vegetarian recipes of this week’s themed blogging marathon. My family totally enjoyed all three of the dishes but the most favourite is the Broccoli Barley Soup. I have been making it quite often in my kitchen ever since. Corn salad was also a hit in the family but the higher votes went to the soup.
Do not forget to check out all three grilled veg recipes this week. As for the tacos, the good part was the usage of homemade tortillas, somehow I felt the store bought ones smell more like sulphur and has totally stopped buying them. All the fresh ingredients made these tacos a filling and tasty lunch or dinner meal in very less time. I mean, of course, if you have all the things ready on hand. Do try these luscious tacos and Have a nice weekend to all.
- 8 homemade flour tortillas
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup avocado guacamole
- 1 cup tomato salsa
- 1 red bell pepper , sliced
- 1 green bell pepper , sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper , sliced
- 1 onion , sliced
- 1 lemon , sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Rub the vegetables with olive oil. Heat the grill pan and grill bell peppers, onion, and lemon for 2 minutes.
- Remove from grill and set aside.
- Slightly warm the flour tortillas in oven or on the stovetop.
- Arrange layers of refried beans, tomato salsa, guacamole and top up with grilled vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired. Sprinkle cilantro leaves.
- Serve and enjoy.
Use a variety of seasonal fresh vegetables to make the grilled veg tacos.