No Bake Individual Cheesecake
No bake individual vanilla cheesecake made with silky smooth cream cheese filling and topped with creamy whipped cream is a perfect dessert to serve chilled in summers.
This week I will be posting cheesecakes for my theme I love, you love cheesecake. Isn’t it sounds exciting? A few years ago I wasn’t sure about the taste of cheesecake and hardly ever tried any as I was skeptical about the taste. Last year when I tried Nutella cheesecake I totally loved it. My whole family went gaga over the creamy and tasty no bake cheesecakes. So when I saw the theme cheesecake I immediately signed up for it.
The cheesecake is the basic vanilla flavoured very simple yet delicious dessert to serve on any occasion. I halved The original recipe from where I followed and made only two servings for me and my younger daughter. As it is going to be cheesecakes for three days I made the first-day cheesecake in small batch only as we are going to have more for next two days. You can’t have enough cheesecake, right?
Blogging Marathon#76Week4 / Day1
Theme-I love, you love Cheesecake
Dish– No bake Individual Cheesecake
Source Pretty Simple Sweet
- 1/2 cup graham crackers/digestive biscuits
- 2 tablespoon butter , melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup whipped cream+ more for topping
- berries to garnish
- In a zip lock bag add graham cracker, melted butter and sugar. Press with rolling pin until fine crumbs.
- Divide the crumbs into individual serving glasses. Press down with the back of glass or spoon.
- Place in refrigerator for 2à minutes or until crumb is set.
- In a mixing bowl add cream cheese. Using an electric mixer whisk the cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in sugar, vanilla and lemon zest and whisk to combine.
- Now gently fold in whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Spoon or pipe the cream cheese filling into the serving glasses.
- Pipe in some whipped cream on top of cheese filling.Refrigerate until use. Garnish with blackberries and some graham cracker crumbs.
Serve immediately or keep refrigerated for up to a day.
Serve and enjoy.