Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Cups
Chocolate chip cookie converted into tasty bowls filled with creamy cheesecake filling and topped with fresh strawberries and blueberries. This definitely calls for a nice dessert for weekend indulgence.
This chocolate chip cookie cup cheesecake is super easy and tastes amazing. My girls went crazy for the bowls filled with yummy goodness. Even the elder one asked me to make these for her next birthday party.
I remember seeing this recipe short video on Pinterest and saved it in my cheesecake board to try for my this weeks theme. Do check out my No Bake individual cheesecake and Super tempting Vegan Mango cheesecake too.
Blogging Marathon#76Week4 / Day3
Theme-I love, you love Cheesecake
Dish– Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Cups
- For chocolate chip cookie bowl
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- For filling
- 1 cup cream cheese , at room temperature
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Berries and chocolate shavings to top
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease a 6 hole cupcake tray with butter or oil.
- In a mixing bowl sift flour, salt and baking soda. Add brown sugar and mix well.
- Stir in melted butter and yoghurt. Combine the cookie dough together.
- Add chocolate chips and mix in the cookie dough.
- Make six balls from the cookie dough and place them into the cupcake holes.
- With the back of glass press the balls inside the baking tray to make a bowl shape.
- Bake in preheated oven fro about 15 to 2O minutes or until baked.
- Remove from oven and let the cookie bowl cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl whisk cream cheese until creamy. Stir in condensed milk and mix well.
- Gently fold in whipped cream and add vanilla.
- Pipe the cream cheese filling in cookie bowls. Decorate with berries and chocolate shavings.
- Keep refrigerated until served.
The cheesecake cup stays fresh for 2 days in the refrigerator.
Serve and enjoy.
Stays well for 2-3 days.