Quick Brownie Cupcakes
Quick brownie cupcakes are the miniature version of brownies and are a very quick and easy recipe when you are in the mood to indulge in easy desserts. Brownie is a baked goodie which has the texture of cake and cookies both and it tastes fudgy or cake-like depending on the ingredients.
The cupcake brownie turned out so amazing that both my girls finished them right after clicking. They won’t even let one for me to taste. I just had to taste only the leftover crumbs in their plate. But it really was amazing and absolutely delicious brownies I have ever had.
I am going to try another batch of the fudgy cupcake brownie real soon. This is a definitely a keeper recipe and the best part is it only needs few ingredients.
Blogging Marathon#75 Week 3/Day 17
Sub Theme– Cupcakes and Muffins
Dish– Quick Brownie Cupcakes
Country– Canada, American
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 °F and line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
- In a saucepan melt butter and chocolate chips. Stir until it melts completely.
- Once melted add flour, sugar, yoghurt and vanilla into the chocolate mixture. Whisk to combine.
- Pour two tablespoon of batter into each cupcake liner.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
You may also make the brownie in the traditional square baking tin and cut into bars.
Serve warm and enjoy.