Pineapple Orange Popsicles

For the last day of Ice creams I made pineapple and orange Popsicles from freshly prepared fruit juices. Popsicles are a perfect way to provide fruit juices to kids . My elder daughter was very happy and missed the days in India when she was eating different fruit Popsicles every evening in summers on our way back from park.Even my lo licked some of the Popsicles and got amazed by the taste and flavors.So let’s start the recipe.yum

Ingredients:
1 cup pineapple juice,fresh or canned
1/2 cup orange juice , fresh or canned

Method:
Pour orange juice in ice cream moulds up to half filled.
Let it set in freezer for 1 hour without lid.
Add pineapple juice over the orange Popsicle , close the lids of moulds.Set it is freezer up to 4-5 hours.
Remove from moulds and serve chilled.

Enjoy!!

Serve- 4. Prep time-10 minutes

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 53

Best regards,

Sapana Behl

20 comments on “Pineapple Orange Popsicles”

1. Sarita says:

Love to have these Popsicles .. Kids won't leave if they watch these., nice flavored Popsicles

2. nice fruit combo in posicles…looks very bright…

3. Kalyani says:

Summers and Popsicles – what a nostalgic combo 🙂

4. Feel like relishing this pops,soo refreshing..

5. perfect summer chillers..they look very beautifully done

6. Wow these pop sickles are tempting in this peak summer heat. Very well made.

7. Wow LO like them? It must have been a burst of flavours for her.

8. I shall definitely be making these this summer.

9. rajani says:

I love these simple treats. Perfect for summer.

10. Usha says:

Such a simple & flavorful Popsicle.

11. Pavani N says:

Popsicles with such few ingredients. Looks so refreshing and delicious.

12. Love the fruity flavored popsicle! Lovely colors 🙂

13. nice combo of flavors!! refreshing !

14. love how you achieved the 2 tone effect

15. Refreshing and healthy popsicles!

16. What a refreshing way to have fruit juice!

17. Beautiful clicks!!!Looks awesome

18. Sowmya :) says:

I like the combination a lot…looks refreshing!

19. Refreshing and cool Popsicle.

20. Pineapple and orange are my two favorite fruits and I can imagine how refreshing these pops are.